About Us - Aims and
- To provide advice and health
services in the carrying out of the duties of responsible parenthood.
- To organise research into and
administer educational courses concerning health and personal maturity
- To promote education and
research into women’s health
To develop and administer health
care in specialised areas of gynaecological & reproductive health.
- To increase awareness and
educate the public on the benefits of Preventative Medicine with
particular emphasis on female health screening i.e. for Female Cancers,
Heart Disease, Osteoporosis.
- To emphasise the role that
health professionals play in health promotion and disease prevention.
- To pay attention to information
and service needs of disadvantaged and/or at risk groups.
- To provide choice in relation
to service provider.
- To provide an equitable and
accessible services which further the aims aforesaid.
- Women's Health Clinic -
- Newcastlewest -
- County Limerick - Ireland -